We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Manager to lead a team in our brand-new Supported Living Service opening in New Romney.
At Wellgate Support, we offer exceptional care and support in a safe, warm, and friendly environment for adults primarily with autism and learning disabilities. We are focused on unlocking the potential of our service users who love what we do and how we do it through our values of:
At Wellgate, we pride ourselves on being straightforward, collaborative, and proactive, with honesty and integrity at the heart of everything we do.
The work is very rewarding with no two days being the same. You will be part of a supportive team sharing the workload, looking after each other and celebrating success together.
- Clear understanding of leadership and responsibilities in social care
- A caring individual who is committed to providing a high standard of support
- Commitment to encouraging independence and choice for the people who use our services
- Self-motivated, flexible, honest, and reliable
- Commitment to fair treatment and equal opportunities for all
Competencies and skills
- Experience of a senior leadership role in an adult social care setting
- Experience managing budgets
- Experience of delivering training
- Experience of recruiting staff and knowledge of good practise and legal requirements involved
- Strong IT Skills
- Excellent attendance and punctuality record
- The ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information
- To manage the delivery of person-centred support to service users with kindness, respect, and dignity and to ensure that service users are supported to have independence and choice within a policy of managed risk taking
- To manage staff in order to ensure that the service operates to a high standard and that service users’ needs are met by staff with the right qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience
- To manage and ensure a safe and healthy environment for service users and staff
- Responsible for ensuring that the service operates to a high standard, to make a positive contribution to the operations of the company, and to ensure the core values and mission statement are central to the centre of the service
- Opportunities for development and career progression
- Free access to our seaside holiday home in Wales after 6 months of working at Wellgate
- £250 starting bonus
- 6 weeks paid holiday a year
- Free DBS
- Full training
- Pension scheme
Information given on this form will be treated as confidential Under the Data Protection Act 1998 & GDPR Protection Act. Please ensure that all sections of this form are fully completed, failure to do this may result in an interview not being offered.
If you have any problems completing this form, or have any questions about your application, please contact Wellgate Support HR and Training via one of the following…